What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Five stars for absolute accuracy.

Extraneous Extraneous

That was fuckin brilliant, man. A great combination of music and visuals. You never stop improving Xavier.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thank you man!

VO Home Studio : Space VO Home Studio : Space

Hey Dude,

Could you come to California and treat my walls... if ya know what I mean?

Love,

Tomar

RicePirate responds:

Oh, I know how to treat your walls... those dirty, dirty ... naughty walls. I know just how they like to be treated, alright.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

Sometimes I think you take it just a bit too far..

But hey, I laughed. Great job on this, guys. The execution really just worked for me. Really over the top, but really getting INTO CHARACTER. I can't imagine anyone else backing that up as Sh0T-DOwN did, and I think you two make a good team.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah, I decided to really be OVER THE TOP because I wanted to really express that that owl is absolutely FED UP with that kid. I did a chunk load of cursing and didn't even realize it. Most of the lines were actually improv. We do make a good team, and are planning on making more things in the future. I'm glad you liked my voice and his art! :D

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Harry, you tease!

Now I need more interstellar dicks!

Yes, I know how that came out. What of it?

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Man oh Man

What a great ending to a great episode. Man, if I could bottle up Miller's stabbing "ha!" I would keep in on my desk and open it whenever I was feeling down or going through a fit from a weird mother complex.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Mmmmm

City laaaaaake.

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Gave me 7 boners

6 for you, 1 for me.

Pokemon Plusle Pokemon Plusle

A parody of his comic?

It wasn't a parody of his comic. It WAS his comic. Except tweened and with weird music.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
NekoFluff responds:

ok X3 look at the comic, then look at my flash. *Not the same* i animated his comic. thats all.

Professor Layton pt. 1 Professor Layton pt. 1

Pretty Damn Funny

Had me laughing out loud for sure. I hope you take this as a compliment, but it had this sweet Home Movies/Dr. Katz thing going on with the way the characters spoke over each other and the way you used the animation style and the camera cuts to your advantage. Great comedic timing overall and I'd say you accomplished exactly what you were going for. Cheers!